Currently we are looking for the following:
Senior Marketing Manager
£25,000 - £40,000
This position will develop, support and maintain the internal and external marketing function for the Azule group of companies (Azule). This individual will be required to help progress and develop all aspects of the marketing mix including, PR, email marketing, social media, direct mail, search engine optimisation, off and online advertising, events, collateral production and partnership activity.
This individual will be required to work closely with the new business teams and will be the first port of call for Azule marketing.
The job holder will be involved in a technical or specialist area, where knowledge, experience and education are important factors. The profile emphasises the importance of meeting and influencing people, maintaining goodwill, creating good impressions and conveying ideas in a logical and systematic manner. The person fulfilling this function should be a good communicator, positive, enthusiastic and outgoing, but able to work within procedures on job aspects which may deal with facts, standards and quality. Activity, flexibility, pace and an accommodating, helpful approach may also be requirements of this job.
• Work with internal stakeholders, agencies, press and other resources to support, maintain and monitor:
• Press releases – identify topics and key messages, edit drafts, distribute, write copy, proof read and edit release, ensure this is done in a timely and relevant manner.
• Articles – work with internal resource and press contacts to secure copy and execute PR initiatives.
• Advertising, (print and online) – Liaise with, and supply copy and creative to publishers. Suggest advertising ideas and track results where possible
• Communications – Manage direct mail marketing campaigns, liaising internally to produce copy and ideas for creative. Manage the relationship with printer and fulfilment houses so campaigns are executed on time and within budget.
• Digital communications –Production and distribute monthly e-newsletter. Suggest, plan and implement ad hoc marketing e-communications to support existing initiatives
• CRM – Monitor the quality of the CRM database. Develop the customer communication strategy for direct marketing campaigns.
• Digital activity - promote Azule’s online presence where possible and use digital channels in an integrated manner to enhance existing campaigns. Update relevant social media to represent the interests of Azule primarily through Twitter and Linkedin. Suggest digital innovations and liaise with relevant parties to implement. Monitor online presence in search engine rankings and optimise organic ranking.
• Website – Co-manage content of website through content management system. Ensure that all relevant events, corporate and product information and news content is updated, accurate and available as needed.
• Events – Identify and suggest relevant events, manage events calendar. Coordinate presence at tradeshows and exhibitions. Make recommendations for venues for Azule events, coordinating logistics, briefing both internally and with attendees and monitoring feedback and results.
• Speaking opportunities – help identify, filter and edit content, speaking opportunities for Azule’s senior management.
• Sales collateral – Obtain quotes/testimonials from existing clients working closely with the new business team. Understand the importance of sales support material, identify required material and prioritise and manage its development. Ensure brand consistency.
• Finance – Exercise budgetary control and nput to budget planning process
• Play active role in the development of the Strategic Plan
• Help drive sales and revenue targets
• Continue to evaluate functional interfaces and improve processes as needed
• Work with vendors and other outside resources to accomplish tasks
• Maintain and develop relationships with numerous 3rd parties – Journalists, PR’s, suppliers, consultants, advertising managers
• You will possess 3 – 4 years’ experience of marketing from either client or supplier side in a sales focused organisation. You will have experience of administering and managing events, communications, on/offline campaigns and sales pitch support. Knowledge and/or experience of direct marketing is a distinct advantage, as would experience of digital solutions.
• 1st class communication skills (both written and verbal) are imperative as the successful candidate will be communicating with all levels of management and 3rd party vendors, as well as producing articulate and insightful copy on a regular basis. Attention to detail, a ‘can do’ attitude and numeracy skills are or similar importance in this fulfilling and busy workplace. Initiative and motivation are vital for this autonomous role.
• CIM and/or IDM qualifications would be a clear advantage.
• Must be able to work from the Datchet office
Based In Datchet, Berks, established in 2004 by ex NM Rothschild people the company has grown to be the dominant UK force in finance and leasing for the Broadcast, Film, Sound and Lighting industries. The company turns over in excess of £25 million has staff of 14 who are predominantly sales orientated. There are three companies within the group, one of which is based in Germany.
PLEASE APPLY BY CLICKING ON
And in general, we are a growing company and always on the look out for talented people.
Perhaps you have excellent tele-sales skills. Or are you are winding down towards retirement having run your own brokerage? Maybe you have good contacts with a leading company in an industry and would like to set up a specialist division here. Or do you feel undervalued where you are and that you have something you can offer our business?
Just as we are creative in our approach to funding, so do we think laterally when it comes to the people we like to work with. If you think you would fit into our team