Basic Salary 40-50k (depending on experience) + Commission, + Car Allowance
Azule is the leading provider of asset finance to the Media, Live Audio & Lighting, Audio Visual and Photographic sectors Across Europe. The company is based in the UK with offices in Datchet and London but the business also has operations in Germany, Ireland and joint ventures across other countries in mainland Europe. Azule arranged funding of 50 million in its FYE 2016 across its European Operations. The company has many major UK & European manufacturer finance programmes with Sony, Canon, Avid, Harman to name but a few. Since inception in 2004 Azule has enjoyed year on year growth and is well positioned to continue to grow.
As part of the companies ambition to continue its growth they are looking for an experienced account manager to assist with its plans. The role will offer the candidate the ability to join a great, dynamic team that get to work within a range of fun and interesting sectors. Its typical profile of customers are involved in TV shows such as X Factor right through to providing the sound at the main stage of Glastonbury.
This is a sales role requiring management of current live deals, lapsed and prospect accounts to sell asset finance as a service. The role is responsible for driving revenue and income in line with quarterly and annual targets. You will be expected to proactively manage all account relationships to maximise customer life, renewal and income creation.
The candidate will have a minimum 2 years’ experience working in an account management role within a leasing brokerage or a direct sales role in a leasing company. The role will be split 70/30, with 70% of the time managing existing and historic clients, and the remaining 30% will be spent canvassing new accounts and opportunities.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Excellent communicator.
- Problem Solving
- Ability to build strong rapport.
- High Degrees of self-motivation
- Ability to Negotiate and close deals.
- Understanding of how to read a set of Financial Accounts.
- Work as an individual but also as part of a team
- Management of pipeline of opportunities and relationships.
- A Focus on and desire to, deliver customer service excellence and a positive customer experience.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Good PC Skills including Microsoft Office.
To apply for this role please send your CV for the attention of Gavin Scott