Azule is the leading provider of asset finance to the Media, Live Audio & Lighting, Audio Visual and Photographic sectors Across Europe. The company is based in the UK with offices in Datchet and London but the business also has operations in Germany, Ireland and joint ventures across other countries in mainland Europe. Azule arranged funding of 50 million in its FYE 2016 across its European Operations. The company has many major UK & European manufacturer finance programmes with Sony, Canon, Avid, Harman to name but a few. Since inception in 2004 Azule has enjoyed year on year growth and is well positioned to continue to grow.
Sales Support Administrator
Basic Salary 20-25K (depending on experience)
As part of the companies ambition to continue its growth they are looking for an experienced administrator to assist with its plans. The role will offer the candidate the ability to join a fun, friendly and hard-working team that get to work within a range of fun and interesting sectors. Its typical profile of customers are involved in TV shows such as Sherlock right through to providing the sound at the main stage of Glastonbury.
This is an admin role in the sales support team and requires strong organisation skills, time management and attention to detail, with the ability to communicate well and work under pressure. The sales support team are responsible for delivering ‘best in class’ admin sales support for the business.
- Confident telephone manner with the ability to operate with gravitas
- Excellent communicator
- Problem Solver
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally
- Self motivated and a team player
- A focus on and desire to deliver excellent customer service
- Competent numeracy and literacy skills
- Strong PC Skills including Microsoft Office
To apply for this role please send your CV for the attention of Ameenah Khan
Basic Salary 40-50k (depending on experience) + Commission, + Car Allowance
As part of Azule’s ambition to continue our growth, we are looking for an experienced account manager to assist with our plans. The role will offer the candidate the ability to join a great, dynamic team that get to work within a range of fun and interesting sectors. Its typical profile of customers are involved in TV shows such as Sherlock right through to providing the sound at the main stage of Glastonbury.
This is a sales role requiring management of current live deals, lapsed and prospect accounts to sell asset finance as a service. The role is responsible for driving revenue and income in line with quarterly and annual targets. You will be expected to proactively manage all account relationships to maximise customer life, renewal and income creation.
The candidate will have a minimum 2 years’ experience working in an account management role within a leasing brokerage or a direct sales role in a leasing company. The role will be split 70/30, with 70% of the time managing existing and historic clients, and the remaining 30% will be spent canvassing new accounts and opportunities.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Excellent communicator.
- Problem Solving
- Ability to build strong rapport.
- High Degrees of self-motivation
- Ability to Negotiate and close deals.
- Understanding of how to read a set of Financial Accounts.
- Work as an individual but also as part of a team
- Management of pipeline of opportunities and relationships.
- A Focus on and desire to, deliver customer service excellence and a positive customer experience.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Good PC Skills including Microsoft Office.
To apply for this role please send your CV for the attention of Gavin Scott