Jobs at Azule

Jobs at Azule2019-01-16T12:10:38+00:00

Jobs at Azule

We are always looking for new talent.

Check our our current job vacancies below or send your CV to

Current Job Vacancies

Azule is the leading provider of asset finance to the Media, Live Audio & Lighting, Audio Visual and Photographic sectors Across Europe.  The company is based in the UK with offices in Datchet and London but the business also has operations in Germany, Ireland and  joint ventures across other countries in mainland Europe.  Azule arranged funding of 50 million in its FYE 2016 across its European Operations. The company has many major UK & European manufacturer finance programmes with Sony, Canon, Avid, Harman to name but a few. Since inception in 2004 Azule  has enjoyed year on year growth and is well positioned to continue to grow.

German Country Manager

Salary: Commensurate with experience

German country Manager with Directorial expectation

Ambitious, motivated and ‘keen to make a difference’ experienced individual required for a growing asset finance business in the Media, Live Audio, Audio Visual & Photographic sector.

Azule GmbH has been established 7 years and a leading provider of broadcast finance across DAC, Germany Austria and Switzerland. Currently based out of Dusseldorf the Company (but geography is not a necessity) has a huge potential for growth as it has established manufacturer (Sony, Canon, Fuji) and dealer relationships, established customer relationships and with the backing of PCF Bank a UK quoted Bank and Azule Finance a wholly owned subsidy of PCF, Europe’s leading provider of Broadcast and Media Finance.

The group are looking for a fluent German and English speaker who has the passion and desire to drive forward this business, build a team and deliver profits.

No particular leasing or broadcast knowledge is required.

The main driver is to find a person who wants to transact business and take the well established business and build this into potentially the leading provider of finance across Germany.


Maintain 5 million Euros of existing business

Build a team.

Transact business, and prepared to hunt as well as harvest.

Someone who is happy to have their own destiny under their own control.

Manage their own profit and Loss.

Excellent Bonus and Salary based on performance.

If this sounds like your ideal next opportunity, please do submit your application now.

To apply for this role please send your CV  for the attention of Sara Ordona

Account Manager

(OTE 80-100k+)
Basic Salary 40-50k (depending on experience) + Commission, + Car Allowance

As part of Azule’s ambition to continue our growth, we are looking for an experienced account manager to assist with our plans. The role will offer the candidate the ability to join a great, dynamic team that get to work within a range of fun and interesting sectors. Its typical profile of customers are involved in TV shows such as Sherlock right through to providing the sound at the main stage of Glastonbury.

This is a sales role requiring management of current live deals, lapsed and prospect accounts to sell asset finance as a service. The role is responsible for driving revenue and income in line with quarterly and annual targets. You will be expected to proactively manage all account relationships to maximise customer life, renewal and income creation.

The candidate will have a minimum 2 years’ experience working in an account management role within a leasing brokerage or a direct sales role in a leasing company. The role will be split 70/30, with 70% of the time managing existing and historic clients, and the remaining 30% will be spent canvassing new accounts and opportunities.


  • Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
  • Excellent communicator.
  • Problem Solving
  • Ability to build strong rapport.
  • High Degrees of self-motivation
  • Ability to Negotiate and close deals.
  • Understanding of how to read a set of Financial Accounts.
  • Work as an individual but also as part of a team
  • Management of pipeline of opportunities and relationships.
  • A Focus on and desire to, deliver customer service excellence and a positive customer experience.
  • Good numeracy and literacy skills.
  • Good PC Skills including Microsoft Office.

To apply for this role please send your CV  for the attention of Gavin Scott