The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) centrally focuses on the principle of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF), which ensures that due regard is paid to the interests of customers and they are treated fairly.
At Azule Finance, treating customers fairly is integral to our culture and recognising that our customers are fundamental to our firm.
Our mission at Azule is to ensure that all customers receive the best possible service and advice.
- There are 6 positive outcomes which a successful TCF culture will produce.
- Consumers can be confident that they are dealing with a firm where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
- Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
- Consumers are provided with clear information and kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
- Consumers are provided with products that perform as they have been led to expect and the associated service is of an acceptable standard as they have been led to expect.
- Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by Azule to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
Here at Azule we do our best to provide the best service, however if you feel you have been treated unfairly, please contact us.
+44 (0)1753 580500
2-4 High Street, Datchet, SL3 9EA