By filling in this form I confirm that I am the applicant applying on behalf of myself, or that I am applying as a company that I have specific authority to do so.
Company name (*)
Business trading address postcode (*)
Unfortunately we do not provide finance in the Channel Islands
Business trading address line 1 (*)
Business trading address line 2
Business trading address town (*)
Company registration No (*)
Are you VAT registered?
First name (*)
Last name (*)
Type of loan (*)
Purpose of the loan (*)
Equipment required (*)
This product is on 0% finance offer
Cost (excl VAT) (*)
Period of finance
Sort Code (*)
Account No (*)
How did you hear about us (*)
Referral (please specify)
Dealer (please specify)
Which sales person has helped you?
We will at all times act in your best interests and we will source finance that is suitable to the requirements you disclose to us. When the preferred option has been agreed, we will provide you with information about the finance to ensure you understand your responsibilities and commitments before proceeding.
Our aim is to provide you with a professional and confidential service that delivers the highest possible standards. However, there may be occasions where you feel this has not been achieved and should you wish to make a complaint about any aspect of the service we provide to you, you can do this by contacting us and we will try to resolve your concern at the earliest time possible. Alternatively, contact our supervisory authority for data protection compliance, the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF Tel: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745 (national rate), www.ico.org.uk.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION AND PRIVACY STATEMENT
1. When you apply to open an account with us, we will need to gather information about you and your personal circumstances including ID documents, bank details, details of your income and other information as required to comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
2. The information you provide to us will be subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the Directive 2002/58/EC and any legislation that, in respect of the UK, replaces or converts these or any other law relating to data protection, the processing of personal data and privacy (“Data Protection Legislation”). For the purposes of this legislation, we, Azule Limited t/a Azule Finance are a data controller.
3. By signing this document you consent to us or any company associated with us processing, both manually and by electronic means, your personal data for the purposes of provision of products and services, credit and AML risk assessment, to fulfil any contract with you, assessing ongoing credit performance, recoveries, collections, insurance administration, profiling for marketing purposes, market research and product development, statistical analysis, marketing, fraud prevention and detection and otherwise as necessary to comply with applicable laws, regulations and/or codes of practice or where it is in our legitimate interests. It may include transferring personal data to other companies associated with us including back-up, IT and server hosting providers, lenders or statutory, governmental or regulatory bodies, to solicitors and/or other debt collection agencies for debt collection purposes, and to any third party that acquires, or is interested in acquiring, all or part of the Company's assets or shares, or that succeeds the Company in carrying on all or a part of its business, whether by merger, acquisition, reorganization or otherwise.
4. We will search the following about you and your business partners:
a) Our own records;
b) Personal and business records at credit reference agencies (CRAs). They supply to us both public (including the electoral register) and shared credit and fraud prevention information. We will carry out searches on all shareholders with a 25% or greater share, and all directors (that may not be shareholders) who control the business. By confirming your agreement to proceed, you confirm that you have their authority for us to conduct such searches. If you have made a joint application or tell us that you have a spouse, financial associate, or business partner, both we and the CRAs will link your records together. By confirming your agreement to proceed, you confirm that you have their agreement to disclose their information.
c) Records at fraud prevention agencies (FPAs). We will make checks such as assessing this application for credit and verifying identities to prevent and detect crime and money laundering. We may also make periodic searches at CRAs and FPAs to manage your account with us.
5. Information on applications will be sent to CRAs and will be recorded by them, including information on your business and its proprietors, the agreement you have with us, the payments you make under it, and default or failure to keep its terms, and any change of name and address. CRAs may create a record of the name and address of your business and its proprietors if there is not one already. Where you borrow from us, we will give details of your accounts and how you manage it/them to CRAs.
6. If you borrow and do not repay in full and on time, CRAs will record the outstanding debt. This information may be supplied to other organisations by CRAs and FPAs to perform similar checks and to trace your whereabouts and recover debts that you owe. We will normally retain your personal data for a period of 6 years from the latest date on which we have a financial arrangement in place with you unless we need to vary this for good operation or commercial reasons or in order to meet other legal obligations.
7. Whether or not this application proceeds, the credit reference agency will place a record of our search on your credit file. This record (but not our name) will be seen by other organisations when you apply for credit in the future. A large number of applications within a short period of time could affect your ability to obtain credit.
8. If you give us false or inaccurate information and we suspect or identify fraud we will record this and may also pass this information to FPAs and other organisations involved in crime and fraud prevention.
9. In order to provide services to you we may be required to pass your personal information to parties located outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) in countries that do not have Data Protection Laws equivalent to those in the UK. Where this is the case we will take reasonable steps to ensure that those parties treat your information with the same level of protection as if we were dealing with it.
10. We and other organisations may access and use from other countries the information recorded by fraud prevention agencies.
11. Your data may also be used for other purposes for which you give your specific permission or, in very limited circumstances, when required by law or where permitted under the terms of the Data Protection Legislation.
12. Under Data Protection legislation you may have a right to: request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data; obtain restriction of processing or to object to processing of your personal data; and data portability (i.e. to request the transfer of personal data from one data controller to another in certain circumstances). If at any time you wish us or any companies associated with us to cease processing your personal or sensitive personal data, or contacting you for marketing purposes, please contact us at email@example.com. You may be assured that we and any company associated with us will treat all personal data and sensitive personal data as confidential and will not process it other than for a legitimate purpose. Steps will be taken to ensure that the information is accurate, kept up to date and not kept for longer than is necessary. Measures will also be taken to safeguard against unauthorised or unlawful processing and accidental loss or destruction or damage to the data.
HOW TO FIND OUT MORE
The identities of the CRAs, their role also as fraud prevention agencies, the data they hold, the ways in which they use and share personal information, data retention periods and your data protection rights with the CRAs are explained in more detail at each of the three CRA websites: Callcredit http://www.callcredit.co.uk/crain, Equifax https://www.equifax.co.uk/crain and Experian http://www.experian.co.uk/crain.
Click here to accept these terms.
Please note that it is a condition of the Finance Agreement that you must have an insurance policy which covers the goods.
Signed (*) (please type in your name)
Please click to confirm you're not a robot
Please wait while we're processing your application...